Wikipedia refers to gay (as a term) as "primarily to refer to feelings of being carefree, happy, or bright and showy..." Unless you're referring to homosexuality then the site says gay is "having sexual and romantic attraction primarily or exclusively to members of one’s own sex.."
Simon Thorn of wickedinfo.com says It's Not Gay If...
1) If it's with a male prostitute - Then it was just a sincere gesture to the transient culture that is looking to reverse their low economic intake.
2) If you only do it to prove that it's totally NOT as much fun as the bathroom wall promised.
3) If it's with Tom Cruise - Then it's just a once in a lifetime opportunity which shouldn't be passed up.
4) It reduces you to tears - Then it was just a heartfelt block of "Me time."
5) If it helps you get another friend for your Facebook account.
6) If his ass is less hairy then your wife's.
7) If at any point.....Oh, who the hell are we kidding? That was truly gay.
Just thought I'd liven up your day. Now stop being so gay!